Wednesday, January 18, 2006

TAGGING GAME!!!!!!

Ram has tagged me, the rules of this tagging stuff are given below:

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

P.S: Rules cut and paste


TARGET : MALE

8 qualities i expect

1. respect women
2. honest
3. generous
4. brave
5. patriotic
6. Interested in social work
7. optimistic
8. tall and certainly a good cook


I AM TAGGING RAVI, RAJU, AMMU AND AJAY.

7 comments:

Ajay said...

I fail in only one quality- is i m not a good cook.....

I am a male
my perfect lover

1) She should b tall
2) good looks
3) Honest
4) optimestic
5) Moral
6) generous
7) loves me at the fullest
8) Full of joy and cheer

hey but my girl friend has only first qualities..... hehehe

thanks for tagging me...

Kaps said...

Madhavan would be a good choice....he knows cooking too :-)

வேதா said...

@ kaps,
i also thought of madhavan, but bad luck he got married

வேதா said...

@ ajay,
thanks for responding. but u have to publish it in ur blog.

Ajay said...

ohhhh ok.. frankly speakingi din know what that ment....

Raju said...

Oh Veda, I saw ur tag invitation just before you posted it in ur blog..

In my 7x7 post, I have already touched upon the 7 things I like in women.. So, I am sorry.. indha tag naan panradhu would be a repeat..

வேதா said...

@ raju,
thats ok.