Thursday, June 29, 2006

Tag About Me...



this time tagged by jeev

  • I am thinking about -------- too much of things(thats the real prob)
  • I said--------------------- what i thought.
  • I want-------------------a peaceful and good life.
  • I miss-------------------no one in particular(ofcourse my dear friend)
  • I wish------------------- to be a good human being to all who come across in my life.
  • I hear-------------------what my heart says.
  • I wonder-----------------what i would be doing in future?
  • I regret-----------------for many things which i missed in my life(but nadapathellam nallatherkey is what i believe).
  • I am---------------------honest, down to earth and sometimes short tempered
  • I dance------------------in my dreams.
  • I sing-------------------when i am happy.
  • I cry--------------------when it really hurts.
  • I am---------------------happy and njoying life
  • I make with my hands------good sketches.
  • I write----------------- poems for my happiness
  • Iconfuse---------------often whether i am doing the right thing(but it fades away, when my heart says 'yes u r rite')
  • I need-------------------to control my temper.
  • I should----------------- bring down my weight(55 kilolirunthu 50 kilo tajmahal aga try pannanum)
  • I start------------------- writing this tag few minutes ago.
  • I finish----------------- writing this tag now:)


ok guys, anyone interested in tagging abt themselves, u r welcome.

13 comments:

Jeevan said...

you havent post any sketches from your hands? why? THanks for accepting my tag. 50kg tajmahal aganuma:)

Jeevan said...

you havent post any sketches from your hands? why? THanks for accepting my tag. 50kg tajmahal aganuma:)

Syam said...

unga want,wish,hear ellaam paartha rooombbbaaa nalllllaaaaavangalaa irupeenga pola iruku aaaavvvvvvvvvv :-)

Gopalan Ramasubbu said...

//I wish------------------- to be a good human being to all who come across in my life//

nemmba kastamungov.

Gopalan Ramasubbu said...

//I wish------------------- to be a good human being to all who come across in my life//

nemmba kastamungov.

My days(Gops) said...

@for many things which i missed in my life(but nadapathellam nallatherkey is what i believe).

ada, ungalukku oru shake hands'nga..

neighbour said...

tagmahal 50 kgyaaa yarupaa sonnadhu...

ambi said...

he, hee, True/false type la ellam tagging varumaa inimee?

@neigh, rajaa, engappaa romba naala kanoom..? epdi, epdipaa irukeee? (read in sivaji style)

vishy said...

neenda naatakalukku piraga meendum blog ulagil.. viravil sandippom.. oru pudiya post il.

Shuba said...

I am thinking about -------- too much of things(thats the real prob)


cool it romba yosikkatheenga

barath said...

Nice blog !

வேதா said...

@jeev,
yes i used to draw, ippa panrathulla:)

@syam,
romba nallava-nu sonnathuku thansunganney aaaaavvvvvvvv...:)

@gops,
atleast i can try:)

@gops(md),
thanks:)

@neigh,
he,he.. namma vairamuthu sir thaan sonnaru:)
btw, nanba enga romba naala alaiye kaanum:)

வேதா said...

@ambi,
athaan vanthuduthey:)
aama nii innum kadaiya izhuthu mudaliya?:)

@vishy,
vanthutaaraiya vanthutaaru:)

@shuba,
trying to cool down:)

@barath,
thanks and keep visiting:)